Your Health & Safety
Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists has taken significant steps to ensure our patients’ safety and eliminate any concerns you may have about coming in for exams, consultations, or other needed procedures.
Our Offices Follow CDC Guidelines
- CDC guidelines are reviewed frequently for updated information
- All staff and patients are required to wear masks
- Daily temperature checks for all staff
- Temperature checks for all patients and anyone else that needs to enter the building
- Patients are screened for symptoms and travel prior to entrance to the building
- Limited amount of patients allowed in all waiting rooms
- Social distance markers at check-in and check out
- Patients who prefer to wait in their vehicles will receive a text when we are ready for them
- Contactless check-in for all patients
- Offices are cleaned and sanitized daily
- Highly touched surfaces are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day
If you have delayed an appointment or need to see us for any reason, please do not hesitate to schedule a visit by calling (281) 313-0090. We are here for all your foot and ankle needs.