JOIN THE 25,000 HAPPY PATIENTS WHO FOUND RELIEF FOR THEIR FOOT PAIN, HEEL PAIN & ANKLE PAIN IN SUGAR LAND, KATY & HOUSTON, TEXAS (TX)
Your First Visit At Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists Of Sugar Land, Katy & Houston
First doctor visits can make some people nervous. Sometimes you feel embarrassed about the way your feet look or worried about getting well again. Please do not feel anxious. We are not here to judge your feet, only to help you or your loved one feel better.
Podiatrist, Dr. Vargas holds three Board certifications. Because of that, you can trust him to heal any foot or ankle problem. He has helped many athletes recover from pain and injuries and they recommend him to their friends and families. Here is what you should expect
- A kind and expert Sugar Land and Houston TX, foot doctor
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, so he understands you perfectly
- Latest technologies to find and fix foot conditions or injuries quickly
- Gentle music in pleasant surroundings
- Full-time office hours means convenient appointments
- Little or no waiting so you or your loved one can get back to work or school on time
- Accepts 40+ insurance plans and will work with you on payments
- Same day appointments – for when you or your child needs to feel better fast!
Foot pain is not normal and you do not need to suffer. Podiatrist Dr. Vargas can fix most foot troubles with simple solutions. He will spend lots of time with you to discover the exact reason for your pain. He always gives you options and will never recommend surgery or treatments that you do not need.
Why We Value Your First Visit
At your very first visit, Dr. Marco A. Vargas, DPM, FACFAS will provide important information to get you on the path to healing. We will ask you for your medical history and the reason you need to see the podiatrist. Dr. Vargas will then listen to your concerns carefully so that he can diagnose you or your loved one’s conditions or injuries and help you feel better soon.
What to Expect
When you prepare for your appointment in advance, the Sugar Land and Houston, TX podiatrist will be able to spend more time listening to you and taking care of your needs. Please look over the information on our website very carefully so that you will more easily understand the things Dr. Vargas tells you about your condition. We look forward to meeting you soon!