At Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists, our mission is to offer high-quality podiatry care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our podiatrist in Sugar Land, TX is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 1!
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your safety and health is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your well-being. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your health and comfort.
At your next visit to our podiatry office, you can look forward to the following:
- We are adhering to all CDC guidelines with increased sanitation & sterilization
- All staff are wearing personal protective equipment (PPE)
- For enhanced social distancing, we ask that you remain 6’ away from any other patients in the waiting room
- If the patient or any member of the family has been recently ill (fever of 100.4 or greater, cough, runny nose, shortness of breath), please reschedule your appointment
- If the patient or a family member has had direct or indirect contact with someone who has traveled to one of the CDC Level 3 countries within the past 14 days, please let us know and call to reschedule your appointment
- Except for our youngest patients and for initial consultations, we will ask that the patient is the only member of the family to come back to the treatment area and that other family members wait in the car if possible or in the waiting room
Our Podiatrist in Sugar Land, TX & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue helping people live their lives free from foot and ankle pain! Please contact us at 281-397-3488 with any questions or click here to schedule a consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to podiatry, feel free to contact Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists by clicking here or by calling 281-397-3488.