20-20 Imaging in Sugar Land, Katy, & Houston, TX
Enjoy Life Pain-Free at Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists
With the extensive advancements in the field of modern podiatry, our Houston, TX, podiatrists
High Frequency X-Ray Imaging?
When it comes to diagnostics,
Using this advanced diagnostic technology enables us to provide many benefits to our patients, including:
½radiation dose of standard frequency
- Low base height for easy patient use
- Patient support rail system for enhanced safety
- Increased durability
- The latest in software integration, including Opal-RAD Software, and PC Hardware for optimal precision
What Is High-End Ultrasound Imaging?
Another cutting-edge technology used at Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists is high-end ultrasound imaging with the SONIMAGE HS1 from 20/20 Imaging. This portable device provides best-in-class image quality in an easy-to-use hand-held device. Our patients benefit from its superior quality and efficiency, plus:
- Enhanced angle approaches for increased effectiveness
High resolutionprobe for deep tissue penetration
- Ergonomic, lightweight design
- Increased efficiency with fast image capture
- Flow Pixel Counter for general measurement in 2D-mode
Our Houston, TX, Podiatrists atVargas Foot & Ankle Specialists Have Helped Over 50,000 Happy Patients Find Relief from Foot & Ankle Pain
Want to learn more about the state-of-the-art equipment used at Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists? Contact us today to speak with one of our friendly team members – we’ll be happy to discuss our methods with you and answer any questions you may have. If you’re in need of podiatric care, schedule an appointment with our expert podiatrists atVargas Foot & Ankle Specialists by calling 281-313-0090 or by clicking here.
Our award-winning podiatrists are always ready to help you put your best foot forward! Call today – we can’t wait to meet you!