Gout services offered in Sugar Land, TX
Gout is a painful type of arthritis that affects more than eight million people in the United States. Though there’s no cure for gout, there are effective treatments that can minimize the painful joint flare-ups. At Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists, our podiatrist specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of gout. For comprehensive care for your gout from an experienced team, contact our office by phone or book an appointment online today.
What is gout?
What are gout symptoms?
- Severe, intense joint pain
- A decrease in joint mobility
How is gout diagnosed?
How is gout treated?
- Increasing your fluid intake
- Making diet changes to reduce your intake of foods high in purines (organ meats)
- Medication to reduce uric acid levels
Your foot issues won’t.
Book an appointment with one of our podiatrists.