Job Opportunities At Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists Of Sugar Land & Houston, TX
What’s Most Important To You?
- Work & Life Balance?
We all have our reasons for choosing our career path. Perhaps you want stability or the opportunity to advance yourself personally and professionally. Perhaps you want to wake up each morning and know that you are truly making a difference in the lives of others. At Vargas Foot & Ankle
There are 100 reasons for choosing Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists. What’s yours?
Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists
If you’re an outgoing and positive podiatrist looking for career satisfaction and continuing educational opportunities, join Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists! We are seeking self-motivated podiatrists to provide high-quality lifetime patient care in a fast-paced and well-established organization. As a podiatrist at Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists, you will have the opportunity to perform the entire scope of foot and ankle care. Whether your interest is general care or complex
Why Join Foot & Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists?
- You want the opportunity to work with your own team in a state-of-the-art podiatry office
- You want to diagnose and decide the treatment plan on your own cases
- You want to have a built-in rapid pathway to board certification
- You want to resource and network with the top podiatrists in the nation
- You want the opportunity to earn an excellent income
- You want to build equity in a successful organization, through stock purchase opportunities
- You want to benefit from existing relationships with suppliers, vendors, and insurance companies
- You want superior administrative support and not have to worry about areas such as billing, accounting, human resources, information technology, management information systems, marketing
andadvertising, or personnel recruitment.
Do You Currently Own A Podiatry Practice?
There may be an opportunity to make it part of the Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists organization and have freedom from the management burdens that come with owning a podiatry office.
Clinical Support Opportunities
Are you a responsible, goal-oriented individual who wants the most out of their professional career? Do you thrive on constant and never-ending improvement and enjoy the rewards of earned success? If so, a clinical support position at Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists is the right place for you. We are always looking for energetic individuals to join our podiatry team. If you are confident, pleasant, and willing to learn we have a training program leading to certification as a PMAC (Podiatric Medical Assistant-Certified).
Experience in the medical field and/or Medical Assistant certification is not necessary but is a plus.
No matter your background, there is a position for you at Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists. We successfully relieve the administrative burdens associated with practice management by offering an array of non-clinical support.
Some of our positions include:
- Business Assistant
- Clerical Manager
- Accounts Receivable
- Customer Service
- And more!
Contact Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists
If you are interested in becoming part of Vargas Foot & Ankle Specialists or you would like more information, you can contact our recruitment specialist at faajobs@gmail.